https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png 0 0 admin https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png admin2023-05-22 16:06:502023-05-22 16:06:50The house on mango street introduction
Moves to make:
1. Present the topic.
2. Establish common ground with the reader.
3. Give the context of the discussion, the perspective you’re taking.
4. Interest the reader
- use a hook (1st sentence);
- draw the reader into the paper.
5. Establish relevance or significance.
- through topicality;
- through connection to audience;
- through implications.
6. Tell the main point.
7. Give an overview of the structure of the paper (last sentence).
Structures to use:
- Start with a broad point and narrow to your main point.
Stumbling block:It can be easy to write boring, over-generalizing opening sentences.
- Start with an example or story and show how it illustrates your main point.
Stumbling block: It can be easy to use something clever that doesn’t actually support the point.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|