We’ll use this discussion to help narrow and define the problem on which you’ll focus the proposal project. Referring to page 14 in Writing Proposals address the Five-W and How Questions:
- Who exactly are the readers, and who else might be involved?
- What do the readers need?
- Where is the work site? Where do we need to submit the proposal (hint: the answer is not “to the professor”)?
- When are the deadlines for the proposal, and when does the project need to be completed?
- Why is the client looking for someone to do this project?
- How should the project be completed?
Once you’ve addresses the above questions, contextualize the problem for your classmates. What else do they need to know about the problem/opportunity?
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|