Regarding your research topic selected in unit 1 and your research question, hypothesis and five survey questions created in Unit 2, write a narrative 1100-1,500-word paper describing your proposed research.
Creating the Research Paper Introduction, Purpose of the Study, and Methodology
The required information for this Individual Project includes the following:
- Business, organizational problem, or topic
- Problem statement
Purpose of the Study
- One research question
- Hypothesis regarding the research question
- Rationale for selecting your proposed research strategy utilizing your two articles identified in unit 1 for support
- Research strategy that you will use to explore the problem
- Method for securing the sample population
- Method for delivery of the survey instrument
- Research instrument to collect data
- Include a copy of the actual survey, complete with the introduction to the study (including all of the ethical considerations that should be included in the survey introduction. See Ethical Concerns: Informed Consent in the Unit 2 M.U.S.E.).
The following information MUST be included:
- The business, organizational problem, or topic
- The problem statement
- The research strategy that you will use to explore the problem
- 1 research question
- Your rationale for selecting your proposed research strategy
- 1 research instrument that you will use to collect data
- A questionnaire or survey with at least 5 research questions for the study
- Survey example:
- What do you know about Brand X?
- Would you be willing to try Brand X if a free sample was available?
- If you answered yes to Question 2, please explain why.
- What is one of the most important features of a product for you?
- How do you decide what product to buy?
- Survey example:
After creating your survey, complete the following steps:
- Send your research survey to at least 5 people (via e-mail, survey monkey, or another option).
- You will interpret the results of this survey/questionnaire in Unit 5’s assignment.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay