- Each student will represent a single country from one the following areas (one area per student):
- Central America, Caribbean, or South America
- Middle East
- Southern or Eastern Europe
- Oceania (excluding Australia and New Zealand)
- East or South Asia
(*Please verify that you have chosen the appropriate country by going to the following link for United Nations Country Listings: http://unstats.un.org/unsd/methods/m49/m49regin.htm)
- Each student will provide a one- to two-page list of ‘Do’s and Don’t’s’ (Codes of Cultural Behavior) for tourists visiting his/her representative/host country, including: (20 points)
- Five major cultural ‘Do’s’ for tourists (10 points)
- Five major cultural ‘Don’ts’ for tourists (10 points)
- Each student will provide APA-style citations within the text whenever applicable and compile a list of APA-style references (reference page) for all resources used in his/her write- up (1 point)
- On the ‘Making Acquaintances: Do’s and Don’t’s’ discussion board, each student will post his/her list of ‘Do’s and Don’t’s’ for the representative country in a single document, for others in the class to read, by the Submit ‘Making Acquaintances: Do’s and Don’t’s’ due date, September 24, 2019. If a student does not respond by the due date, then he/she is not eligible for the 20 points.
- Each student is required to read the submission of one other student and reply to his/her posting on or before the Submit Reply to ‘Making Acquaintances: Do’s and Don’t’s’ due date, October 1, 2019. Students’ responses to the postings should consist of complete sentences. If a student does not respond by the due date, then he/she is not eligible for the 4 points. In the posting, each student is required to identify the following: (4 points)
- One potential positive cultural interaction between his/her country and the other country (2 points)
- One potential negative cultural interaction between his/her country and the other country (2 points)
NOTE: If the write-up is not based on a country specified in Item 1, the student will receive zero points for this assignment. Each student is required to save his/her work electronically for future use, as this section will be used to build-upon upcoming assignments.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|