Write a two to three double-spaced page (500-700 words) based on Perry’s scheme for understanding the intellectual development of college-age students and Belenky’s women’s ways of knowing.
- Hall, M. (2013, December 13). Perry’s scheme-Understanding the intellectual development of college-age students. Retrieved from http://ii.library.jhu.edu/2013/12/13/perrys-scheme-understanding-the-intellectual-development-of-college-age-students/
- Ferris State University. (n.d.). Summary of women’s ways of knowing (Belenky). Retrieved from https://uthsc.edu/tlc/documents/womenswaysofknowing.pdf
- Go over Perry’s scheme for understanding the intellectual development of college-age students based on research on college males.
- Go over Belenky’s women’s ways of knowing based on research on females.
- Regardless of your gender, determine which of Perry’s stages of intellectual development and which of Belenky’s ways of knowing you think apply to you.
- Describe your reasons for these 2 choices.
As indicated above, submit your response in the form of a Microsoft Word Document formatted in the double-spaced requirement of APA style and post as a paper to Assignments in D2L. Cover page, running head and abstract not required. Citations and reference page required in citing Perry and Belenky or others as sources. Word count does not include citations and references.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay