Budgeting Operational Plans
See assignment description
Differentiate budgeting operational plans, cost categories, and budgeting guidelines.
You were recently hired as management director of the new I Can Business Incorporated (ICBI). You have been asked to establish policies and systems for the business. The first one you choose to work on is a financial reporting system.
For this assignment, you must develop a 4–5-page memo that you will deliver to the board of directors of ICBI. You will describe what a financial reporting system is and explain how management of ICBI should use an activity based budget instead of an operating budget. Be sure to explain the similarities and the differences of the two. Finally, give examples of budget guidelines for ICBI. You must answer the following questions:
- Describe the meaning and the components of a financial reporting system.
- Explain the budget cycle and process.
- Write a description of how management should use an activity based budget instead of an operating budget
- Explain the similarities and differences of the two budgets
- Give an example of budget guidelines that ICBI should follow in order to successfully plan.
- Identify and describe at least 5 basic budget guidelines.
Shim; Siegel: Ch. 7, 9, 11, 12
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|