Grading Category: Case Studies
In this assignment, you will review the Geriatric Case Study patient and analyze the data to determine the health status of the patient. Please respond to the questions that are presented within the case study.
- Follow the requirements posted on the rubric.
- Use the Word document that is located within the case study for your case study answers.
- Papers are usually around 5-6 pages in length.
- When the Word document is complete, upload it to the corresponding case study assignment and week’s dropbox in your clinical (665CX) course.
All papers must conform to the most recent APA standards.
Please refer to the Grading Rubric for details on how this activity will be graded.
This case study consists of one hypothetical patient situation. After viewing the video, you should answer several questions about patient care. You can use outside materials to help you.
In your answers, you should make specific reference to relevant guidelines and other clinical information. The national guidelines should also be considered with treatment plans.
Access various aspects of the case using the tabs on the left. You will see an introduction video and a questions section. Download the Case Study Word template from within the Case Study Documents tab. Use this template to complete this assignment and then submit it to the submission page in your course.
Past Medical history
- Coronary artery disease
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Peripheral artery disease (with stents)
- No prior psychiatric history
- Mother was diagnosed with schizophrenia
- Diagnoses, Differentials, and ICD Code(s):
- Provide your recommendations for each.
Provide your recommended drug therapy, including common side effects and potential or actual adverse drug responses (ADR), common drug and/or food interactions, and key monitoring points.
- Psychosocial Issues:
Discuss the psychosocial issues and circumstance(s) surrounding this case.
- Variables Related to Aging and Mental Health:
Describe unique patient variables that are involved in the patient’s response to aging and mental health.
Include non-pharmacological interventions. List any changes in care approaches you would suggest.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.We dont use AI in our work. We refund your money if AI is detected
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity.We have ZERO TOLERANCE TO USE OF AI
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay