WHAT: Using evidence from your own observations, write a descriptive essay that proves a specific insight about a person or place for a general reader unfamiliar with the topic.
- Select a topic for your Profile Essay. Here are some suggestions:
- coach or teacher on campus
- citizens’ volunteer program
RHETORICAL STRUCTURE: The essay will need:
- An introductory paragraph that hooks the reader and ends with the thesis statement.
- In each paragraph, write a topic sentence that connects to your thesis statement. Develop each paragraph with sensory details from your observations to support each of your topic sentences.
- Conclude your essay: This may be a final scene or description you want to show the reader that drives home the focal point of your essay.
5. REVISE the entire document several times to ensure you have conveyed your thoughts clearly, you have developed your paragraphs with details, and you have shown logical transitions from one paragraph to the next.
This assignment does not require outside research; the finished essay should not need in-text citations or a References page. The assignment does not require an abstract. The assignment does, however, require a properly formatted APA cover page. Please review this link as a source teaching you how to use APA citation.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|