What shaped Western culture in the period 1300–1550 more: the Black Death’s emphasis on the afterlife (the hereafter) or the Renaissance’s emphasis on human achievement (the here and now)? Choose one of these and explain your perspective.
Start with a statement identifying your choice; this is your thesis. Then, support your choice with specific examples from at least three of the following categories:
- significant individuals (e.g., political or religious leaders, innovators, explorers);
- characteristics of worldview (e.g., philosophy, religion);
- social institutions (e.g., social mores, practices, hierarchies);
- patronage (discuss the patrons, their motives, influence, and resulting products or artifacts);
- the economies (e.g., changes, different economic systems, impact); and
- politics (e.g., forms of governance, power distributions, contests).
This assignment provides you with an opportunity to practice prioritizing and using specific data to support your choice. Your example may touch on several of the above categories at once, but there should be at minimum three separate examples for which their connection to your choice is explained.
Your essay must be a minimum of 500 words. Be sure to include an introduction; if necessary, review the Unit III Scholarly Activity instructions, which explain how to draft an introduction.
You must use two sources written by historians in history books or journals from the CSU Online Library in addition to the textbook and the study guide. All content must follow APA guidelines, including all sources used, which must be cited and referenced according to APA standards.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|