Please see the below the questions below that I would like to have individually answered. This assignment must consist of 1200+ words with 3 Scholarly Sources, the below reference must be used as one source. Please put the question number by the answer so that I know what answer goes with each question. A couple of questions have multiple questions, see questions 2, 5, 8, and 9.**NO PLAGIARISM WHATSOEVER**
Thunderstorms, Lightning, & Tornadoe/The 2011 tornado season in the United States
1. In a narrative format, discuss the key facts and critical issues presented.
2. 1. In U.S. tornado year 2011: How many tornadoes were confirmed? How many people died and where does 2011 rank in U.S. history? What states were especially hard hit?
2. Tornado outbreaks were significant in 2011, what are they? What conditions spawn a tornado outbreak? How many were there in 2011?
3.Analyze the exceptionally high death total for 2011. In what locations did most people die? What could have been done to reduce the death total?
Hurricane Origins & Damages; Ice Ages/The 2005 Hurricane Katrina in Mississippi and Louisiana
4. In a narrative format, discuss the key facts and critical issues presented.
5. 1. Explain in order the sequence of events from the formation of Hurricane Katrina until and following landfall.
2. What knowledge and recent experience existed to teach the residents of Mississippi and Louisiana of their dangerous situation?
6. Evaluate the setting of New Orleans. What are the major problems when hurricanes arrive? What changes can be made to reduce the deaths and damages before the next hurricane arrives? Must parts of New Orleans be abandoned?
The Arctic, Global Warming & Climate Changers/The Arctic
7. In a narrative format, discuss the key facts and critical issues presented.
8.1. What has happened to the area of summer sea ice in the Arctic Ocean, and to the volume of sea ice? As sea ice diminishes, so does albedo; what happens to ocean water temperature?
2. What countries border the Arctic Ocean? What international law applies to control of the region?
9.Because many changes are occurring as the Arctic warms, there are decisions that need to be made. How shall shipping be monitored? How are ship accidents and oil spills to be cleaned up? Should widespread oil drilling begin? What can be done about wildlife, such as polar bears, whose habitat disappears?
Textbook and Reference is attached below:
Abbott, P. L. (2014). Natural disasters (9th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|