1. Identification of the article, journal, and author
2. First sentence expresses the main idea of the whole article.
3. Atttributive tags. Note that in text citations do not have page numbers because the Work Citied is from a Web source.
4. Includes short quotations from article MLA documentation style, double space.
5. Bibliographic citation for Marche’s article using MLA style. In a formal paper, the “ Works Cited” list begins on a new page at the end of the paper.
6. Introduction the summary with contextual information giving the author’s name, the article’s title, and the original place of publication.
7. Use attributivetags ( also called signal phrase) such as “ Marche proposes” or “ according to Marche
8. 2 pages writing article and 1 page work citied.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|