Research and find answers the following questions by using articles from current or past events from any major publication (electronic or print edition) to be your research references. Articles that appear in economic journals or business magazines such as The Economist are good resources. In addition, articles that appear in blogs or newspapers are good sources for further research. Several links to good references are available under the Content and the Announcement section on the class website as well as a sample and guildlines for your research.
The objective of the paper is to summarize, analyze, critique, support (or question) the articles, and relate the articles to your research questions. The paper must show an analysis of a real world situation using economics concepts, framework, and theories to suggest such as what the problems are, why there are the problems, how to fix the problems, what the pros and cons of each solution are, and how it will affect each group of people.
- Remember: Your assignment is to write a research paper, NOT a dictionary or a section of a textbook or a newspaper article or a Wikipedia. Use economics theories and concepts to analyze real world economic problems.
- Each paper must have a minimum of 750 words but should not over 1,200 words excluding title, quotes, and references. A paper between 700-749 words will receive a maximum of a “C+” or lower. A paper below 700 words will receive a maximum of a “C” or lower depending on a quality of a paper.
- Submit in Doc, Docx, or RTF format only. Any other format will not be graded.
✅ Research topic and Questions✅
Robots are taking our jobs
Applied Topics: Price control, technology advancement and
1. Robots and new technology are taking away jobs from human. In 2008-2010
Our government has bailed out U.S. automakers to save millions of jobs, not
just factory workers but also dealership related jobs and auto repair related
jobs. Should our governments intervene or stop robots and new technology
taking jobs away from us? Should governments offer other alternatives to those
who will lose job?
2. Minimum wage is going up. Fast food chains are starting using machine
(kiosk) to take order instead of minimum wage workers? Should we stop
technology from progressing? What is the overall economic impact to the
Possible articles to answer the research questions (don’t forget to find more
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.We dont use AI in our work. We refund your money if AI is detected
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity.We have ZERO TOLERANCE TO USE OF AI
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay