Choose one of the readings and write a 300-word essay on it. This essay must be a critical reflection on the reading you have chosen.
Note that the term critical as used here does not mean to exclusively find fault or to point out something negative in your chosen reading. Instead, the term criticism here is used in its broader sense. You are encouraged to explore both the merits and faults of the article and to position the article in its larger, scientific and social context.
Here are a number of prompts to serve as guidelines for the writing of your thought essay:
- What are some of the strengths of the article? Why should these strengths be considered positively?
- What are some of the weaknesses of the article? Why do these weaknesses hurt the article?
- What is the overall premise of the article? Do you agree with it? Why or why not?
- In your opinion, why should this article exist? What purpose does it serve, and what questions or issues does it address?
- What is the context of this article? Why is it the logical thing to do given existing research in this area? What methodological or theoretical problems does it address?
- What are the broader implications of this article? Whether you believe this article makes a valid conclusion or is incorrect, what does this imply for future research in this area?
These prompts are meant to help you get started, but we discourage you from simply going down these bullet points and answering these questions in the order they’re presented.
During your reflection on the article, you may come up with questions or criticisms that you yourself are unable to address. If anything, coming up with difficult-to-answer questions is a sign that you’re doing things correctly. If such questions or concerns come up during your essay, we highly encourage you to add it to your submission. Good, open-ended questions will boost the quality of your submission and may be used as prompts for class discussions.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|