I need help with probability homework. Please only accept if you are relatively knowledgable in probability. Here is an example of a task:
There are 6 people from West Virginia, 5 people from Maryland and 4 people from Pennsylvania in a classroom. The teacher asks for three different students to do a problem on the board. What is the probability that:
24) All three people are from West Virginia.
25) None of the three people were from West Virginia.
26) The first is one chosen is from West Virginia and the next two are from Maryland.
27) Two of the three people chosen are from Maryland and one is from West Virginia.
28) All three people were from a different state?
All examples are on the same difficulty.
Will provide log in and password once someone is accepted. Should take 3-4 hours to complete.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.We dont use AI in our work. We refund your money if AI is detected
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity.We have ZERO TOLERANCE TO USE OF AI
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay