https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png 0 0 admin https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png admin2022-09-26 02:34:482022-09-26 02:34:58please answer the below questions 3
Homework 4 (Chapter 7 and Chapter 8)
- For a binary classification, describe the possible values of entropy. On what conditions does entropy reach its minimum and maximum values?
- In a decision tree, how does the algorithm pick the attributes for splitting?
- John went to see the doctor about a severe headache. The doctor selected John at random to have a blood test for swine flu, which is suspected to affect 1 in 5,000 people in this country. The test is 99% accurate, in the sense that the probability of a false positive is 1%. The probability of a false negative is zero. John’s test came back positive. What is the probability that John has swine flu?
- Which classifier is considered computationally efficient for high-dimensional problems? Why?
- A data science team is working on a classification problem in which the dataset contains many correlated variables, and most of them are categorical variables. Which classifier should the team consider using? Why?
- A data science team is working on a classification problem in which the dataset contains many correlated variables, and most of them are continuous. The team wants the model to output the probabilities in addition to the class labels. Which classifier should the team consider using? Why?
- Why use autocorrelation instead of autocovariance when examining stationary time series?
- Provide an example that if the cov(X, Y) = 0, the two random variables, X and Y, are not necessarily independent.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|