Read Chapters 7 (Decide) & 8 (Motivate).
Respond to the following Short Answer Questions.
1. Define Groupthink and discuss the negative impact it can have on the decision-making process? What are the ways to prevent the effects of Groupthink?
2. The chapter discusses developing alternatives to make decisions. Explain what project managers can do to ensure alternatives will be developed?
3. When it is time to execute a decision, Project Managers can be faced with a number of challenges that can lead to plan deviation, waning support due to frequent adjustments to an agreed upon plan, and reluctance to process feedback. Explain what project managers can do to prevent or mitigate the impact of these challenges?
1. Explain the models presented in the chapter to aid Project Managers getting “inside the heads of other people” on projects to better understand what makes them tick to best align them with project tasks?
2. A popular approach to understanding the personality of oneself as well as others is called the Enneagram. Define the nine personality traits? Explain the advantages from a project management perspective. Identify 3 that you identify with the MOST and support it with a specific project-based example or scenario you have encountered?
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay