Hello, read the description carefully. I attached part 1 assignment so this part two is based on part 1. You have to include in-text citations for this paper and include the images that you will find in the attached doc. Please follow the steps step by step. thank you.
Part 2 asks you to formalize your Project 2 visual analysis by writing a 1,000 – 1,200-word essay that identifies a stakeholder’s argument that has been communicated through two of its visual images. Prior to this assignment, you have chosen a stakeholder (organization) and two of its images and created substantial content by answering guiding questions. This Part 2 assignment asks that you to more critically analyze the visual and rhetorical strategies this organization implements in its campaign and analyze how these visual arguments reflect the organization’s goals, which encompass its interests, missions, and message.
Skills & Strategies
This Part 2 assignment will help you to
- determine a stakeholder’s goals, which encompass its interests. missions, and message
- analyze further the rhetorical situation associated with the stakeholder’s two images
- examine the rhetorical strategies used in the two images that support the stakeholder’s goals
- substantiate your visual analysis with research
- identify and develop organizational strategies that contribute to the effective delivery of information and presentation
- construct an introduction and solid thesis that presents the relationship between the two images and the stakeholder’s goals
- write a conclusion that highlights the main points and considers forward-thinking research ideas for research/action
- cite sources according to the assigned requirements
Description (and Step by Step)
Part 2 should be a fully-developed 1,000 – 1,200-word essay that analyzes how the two visual arguments reflect the concerns of the stakeholder and discuss visual rhetorical strategies that establish relationships between the two images. This draft should include an introduction and thesis, all major points, evidence to support these points (including in-text citations from appropriate sources), and a Works Cited page. The draft must also include the two images you have analyzed, embedded into your draft.
This draft should include the following steps:
- An introduction that clearly identifies the stakeholder and its background (context), the controversial issue, and the thesis that presents the relationship between the two images and the stakeholder’s main argument, including how the two images represent the stakeholder’s goals, which encompass its interests, missions, and message
- An analysis of the rhetorical strategies used in both images, taking into consideration audience, message, purpose, rhetorical appeals, and/or rhetorical fallacies (if they exist), and pointing to specific details from the image to support your claim
- An integration of at least three sources into your visual analysis; one must be a source from the stakeholder, and the others may come from secondary sources about the stakeholder or about the images discussed.
- A conclusion that highlights the main points and considers forward-thinking research ideas for research/action
- A Works Cited page
As you perform your visual analysis of the two images, keep your focus on the relationship between the two images and the stakeholder’s main argument, including how the two images represent the stakeholder’s goals, which encompass its interests, missions, and message.
Evidence from your 3 sources should be smoothly integrated into your visual analysis, rather than presented as a tag on. In other words, your research should help to provide context and further support for your analysis and thesis.
Find an organizational pattern that advances your thesis. Use topic sentences to introduce each analysis component, followed by supporting details
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|