Directions: Be able to identify each of the people/objects/places/terms/events below. In a short answer, explain why are they significant and how they influenced Early Western History?
- The Epic of Gilgamesh
- The Valley of the Kings
- Chauvet Caves
- Neolithic Period
- The Tanakh
- Cyrus the Great
- Fertile Crescent
- The Phoenicians
- Solomon’s Temple
- The Stepped Pyramid of Djoser
- The Battle of Kadesh
Directions: Be prepared to answer the following questions. Answer the question completely and include some discussion of primary sources, where appropriate, to support your answer.
- What factors spurred the development of written scripts? How did the development of written scripts affect the societies that developed them?
- Compare the Neo-Assyrian state and Persian Empire. How did they form different types of states? How did each try to integrate its realms?
- Why was the Nile ‘central’ to life in Egypt?
- How did the cultures of the Minoans and Mycenaeans contribute to the development of Greece?
- Describe the reforms of Akhenaten and discuss his role as a ‘revolutionary’.
- Compare the Minoan and Egyptian cultures, particularly in terms of art, architecture, and world view.
- Discuss the problems of interpreting Neolithic culture.
- Discuss the agricultural and technological revolutions of early humans and their impact on the development of early societies.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay