For weeks 5, 6, and 7, you will be acting as a relief worker for a new public health clinic opening in sub-Saharan Africa to help combat communicable and noncommunicable diseases.
Address the following in your paper:
- Determine the major communicable and noncommunicable diseases in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Analyze why these diseases are prevalent.
- Assess the challenges to prevention, transmission, and treatment of communicable diseases.
- Evaluate the risk factors for the burden of noncommunicable diseases.
- Investigate the costs to the population for both communicable and noncommunicable diseases.
- What is needed to prepare a public health employee for working in this kind of environment?
Your paper should be 3–4 pages in length, and include a minimum of 3 scholarly sources. Use current APA formatting to style your paper and to cite your sources. Integrate your sources into the paragraphs. Use internal citations pointing to evidence in the literature and supporting your ideas. You will need to include a reference page listing those sources.
See the rubric for specific grading criteria.
Due: Sunday, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time)
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|