https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png 0 0 admin https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png admin2023-03-19 12:26:232023-03-19 12:26:48final position paper position paper in week 3 you conducted a literature review using the course competencies as a guide in choosing the articles in this week you will take the information gathered in week 3 and incorporate it into a final paper the p 1
Final Position Paper
In Week 3, you conducted a literature review using the course competencies as a guide in choosing the articles. In this week, you will take the information gathered in Week 3 and incorporate it into a final paper. The paper is not just the literature review it is a culmination of what you have learned over the course and as in Week 3 use the following course competencies as a guide to developing your paper.
- Major psychological theories and principles in the field of addictions
- Historical link to modern issues and trends in the field of addictions
- Current and evolving trends in the field of addictions
- Nature of geographic, social, cognitive, and emotional factors in the development, course, and duration of addictions
- Differences in patterns of addiction in the context of gender and developmental issues
- Illegal and legal substance use issues regarding physical, social, and psychological effects
- Impact of treatment and prevention methods on the incidence, course, and duration of addictive behaviors
Your paper should adhere to the following guidelines:
For the main sections, it should have:
- A title page: The title should be appropriate as per the topics chosen for research.
- An abstract: This should be 150- to 250-words in length.
- An introduction: This should be 2- to 3-pages in length. The introduction provides a brief overview of what will be covered and the purpose of the position paper.
- A literature review: The literature review is taken in part from what you wrote in Week 3. The literature review is not a copy of that material. Rather, it is a synthesis of the relevant material into a cohesive review of the literature on your chosen topic. Thus, it is not a copy of your annotated bibliography.
- Discussion and conclusions: The difference between a great position paper and a marginal one is the depth and originality of the discussion and conclusions section. This is where you bring together what you learned from the literature review (as well as through the course) in your concluding remarks regarding your topic. This is the section that you draw connections between the research and course. The discussion and conclusions section should be one to two pages in length.
- Reference page: Remember to follow APA format and style.
Submit your responses in a 10- to 14-page Microsoft Word document.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|