Please make an initial post of 300-400 words.
Part 1: Initial Post
Chapter 10: Rhetorical Modes in Writing for Success.
Strategies or modes of development can include the following:
- Exemplification (Links to an external site.)
- Narration (Links to an external site.)
- Illustration (Links to an external site.)
- Description (Links to an external site.)
- Classification (Links to an external site.)
- Process Analysis (Links to an external site.)
- Definition (Links to an external site.)
- Comparison Contrast (Links to an external site.)
- Cause and Effect (Links to an external site.)
- Persuasion (Links to an external site.)
These modes are often listed in the verb form as well. In ENG101 or in another Composition I course, you may have written essays using those strategies. In this class, you will continue to do so as well, but you will deepen your approach as you apply them to the creation of an argumentative essay.
As a developing writer, it is important to continue employing and developing these modes to maximize the effect of your message. Think of a recent piece of writing, regardless of length, you produced at work or home, in which you used one or more of these calculated moves to achieve a desired effect.
For this post, in 100-400 words, consider the following questions:
- What strategy or combination of strategies of development do you remember using?
- How or why did you choose the strategies of development?
- What effect did they produce on your audience?
- How do you know this effect was achieved?
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|