MAIN POST (NOT THE ASSIGNMENT) JUST THE VERBIAGE ON WHAT THE INTITIAL RESPONSE IS ABOUT
For this discussion, choose one of the following two readings:
- Option 1 – Elbow, P. (2014). Freewriting. In G.H. Muller (Ed.), The McGraw-Hill Reader: Issues Across the Disciplines pp. 105-108. New York. NY: McGraw-Hill.
- p. 108, “Writing,” Question 4: Writing an Argument: Write [a response] in which you support or discourage the act of freewriting.
- Be sure to quote and cite Elbow when writing your response.
- Option 2 – Martin, S. (2014) Writing is easy. In G.H. Muller (Ed.), The McGraw-Hill Reader: Issues Across the Disciplines pp. 114-117. New York. NY: McGraw-Hill.
- p. 117, “Writing,” Question 3: Writing an Argument: Argue for or against the proposition that one must find the ideal place (“Location, Location, Location,” as Martin calls it) in order to write effectively.
- Be sure to quote and cite Martin when writing your response.
First, read the article carefully. Answer the question associated with the reading. (100+ words)
Second, after answering the selected question, identify what the prompt was asking of you as a writer. Using the video above, identify what the best rhetorical mode would be to respond to the prompt. Support your ideas with direct support from each reading. Recall that direct support means using a quote. The quote should be integrated into your own ideas. An example can be found here. Make sure that you provide a proper citation. (100+ words)
Third, we want you to do more than just answer a question. Think about what the author is suggesting you do in your writing. How will you apply these ideas to your own writing process? Give concrete and specific examples. (100+ words)
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|