Difficulties of Defining Terrorism
There is no universal agreed-upon definition of terrorism. Terrorism means different things to different people, governments, and organizations based upon context.
Write a 2-4-page paper in which you do the following:
- Summarize, with citations, at least four different definitions of terrorism. Note: The definitions must come from sources such as U.S. government agencies (e.g., FBI, DOJ, CIA, DOD, DHS, DOS, DIA, NSA, etc.), international agencies and / or foreign governments (e.g. United Nations, England, Israel, etc.), or terrorism experts (e.g. Bruce Hoffman, Walter Laqueur, Brian Jenkins, Paul Pillar, etc.).
- Compare and contrast two of the four definitions summarized in Question 1. Provide a rationale for the differences between the two definitions based upon the context of the people, governments, and / or organizations that developed the definition.
- Select one of the four chosen definitions of terrorism that you believe most accurately defines terrorism. Recommend at least one change or enhancement that you would make to the definition. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Create your own personal comprehensive definition of terrorism. Identify the key criteria inherent in your personal definition, and explain their importance.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay