6-5. What was the most surprising thing you learned in this chapter?
6-6. What was the most difficult part of this chapter for you?
1. Why is the radar window’s image of a radar scope misleading?
2. How would you locate an access point despite the limitations of the radar window? This will take one to four paragraphs.
3. There is a value of –44 dBm for signal strength. How good is this?
4. How can you sort the networks window?
5. What information does the Connection Test give you?
6. What information does the Speed Test give you?
7. What information does the Quality Test give you?
Select a building. Go to at least ten locations. At each location, record the information in the networks window. Also, do a connection and speed test. Write a brief report describing what you learned about Wi-Fi service in the building, referring to the data you collected.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|