In this assignment, imagine that you are making a slide presentation to your firm’s top managers. You are presenting the various choices for aligning employee competencies with the organization’s overall requirements as part of the organization’s change effort.
Base your answers to the following on an organization of your choice:
- Name your organization and provide a URL to the organization’s website. Briefly describe the organization.
- Devise reward system(s) that would produce behavioral change in employees such that would positively affect an organizational change plan.
- Formulate how you would recompense employee behavior. Consider, for example, that Spector (2013) says there are benefits of an intrinsic reward system and that extrinsic rewards may result in reducing employee curiosity, creativity, and problem‐solving behaviors. Explain why you do or do not agree.
- Back up your facts, assumptions, ideas, and claims with at least six scholarly sources. You may not use the textbook for this requirement. The CSU‐Global Library is a good place to find these sources.
- Your slide presentation must be 8-10 slides in length, not counting the title and references slides, which you must include. Include images and content with speaker notes for each slide. You may use PowerPoint or Internet‐based presentation tools such as Prezi or Slide Rocket. (Be sure to include the URL of your presentation when using Internet‐based tools. Paste the URL into a Word document and upload with your presentation.) You can find additional guides on making presentations in the CSU‐Global Library.
- Format your presentation according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Review the grading rubric to be sure you understand how you will be graded on this assignment.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|