Week 5 Cost Accounting Assignment
Recommended Reading (not required):
Activity based management:http://www.theacagroup.com/activity-based-costing-in-the-information-age/
The Learning Goals for this assignment are:
1. LG: Communication: You can communicate clearly in writing
2. LG: Critical Thinking: You can apply logical processes to formulate clear, defensible ideas based on the analysis of facts and ethical considerations.
3. LG: Quantitative Reasoning: You can use mathematical information, operations, and quantitative analyses to solve problems and inform decision-making
10. LG: Strategic management of financial capital: You can plan, evaluate, and manage the financial implications of the organization’s operations
Answer the problems in the below file: Cost Accounting CASE STUDY
Part One: Submit all answers in a single Excel file
Part Two: Create a narrated Powerpoint presentation to your client, summarizing your analysis and recommendations. The narration should thoroughly reflect the logic of your analysis and will be evaluated based on the quality of this “oral” presentation. (See the week 4 instructions on how to prepare a narrated Powerpoint presentation).
Post both the presentation and the Excel file in the Week 5 Assignment folder by the due date
When you submit your paper, your work will be evaluated using the competencies listed below. You can use the list below to self-check your work before submission.
- 1.1 Organize document clearly in a manner that promotes understanding and meets the requirements of the assignment
- 1.7: Create neat and professional looking documents appropriate to the project or presentation.
- 1.8: Create clear oral messages.
- 2.1 Identify and clearly explain the issue, question or problem under critical consideration.
- 2.3. Evaluate the information in a logical and organized manner to determine its value and relevance to the problem
- 3.2. Employ mathematical or statistical operations and data analysis techniques to arrive at a correct or optimal solution.
- 3.3. Analyze mathematical or statistical information, or the results of quantitative inquiry and the manipulation of data.
- 3.4. Employ software applications and analytical tools to analyze, visualize and present data to inform decision-making.
- 10.1 Apply relevant microeconomic principles to support strategic decisions for the organization..
- 10.5. Develop operating forecasts and budgets and apply managerial accounting techniques to support strategic decisions.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay