CURRENT CONDITION PAPER
To properly understand the concepts in this course and make them meaningful, you must apply what you learn to your life. The place to start is knowing your current condition in the areas of finance, time usage, and talent investment.
- Refresh your memory on the Four Principles of Biblical Stewardship that you read about in the previous assignment (Principles of Ownership, Responsibility, Accountability, and Reward).
- Also read p. 1 & pp. 4-7 of Cramer’s Personal Finance Tips. This resource is located under “course documents” on the e360 course home page.
- Write a 1-2 page paper identifying your current condition of being a good steward of all that God has entrusted to you. To achieve maximum points for content and analysis, the following elements need to be thoroughly addressed.
- As you currently understand it, explain your current financial condition (do you have issues with credit cards, debt, are you investing, preparing for retirement, spending wisely, etc), how you currently spend your time, and how you currently invest your talents.
- Identify goals to accomplish within this course in the three areas above.
- Elements of biblical stewardship that you feel need added to your plans.
- Use the Paper Writing rubric to guide your efforts and apply the required formatting style.APA formatting is required for this paper.
- Personal Finance Tips by Cramer
- ¾ The Higher Calling
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay