Biopsychology and Perceptions
There are two choices for this question. Choose one question for your main post. Be sure to label which choice you selected in your main post. Please address all parts of the question in your main post. Besides your main post, you need to submit two or more replies to the main posts of classmates. You should post at least one reply to a classmate who answered the alternative question.
Use the ESC Library or another college library to research the questions. You may use a source such as Psychology Today, Scientific Mind, etc. Do not use Wikipedia, About.com, Google, etc.
- Research a topic about the how brain affects behavior or neuroplasticity.
- Find one or more articles you read, then summarize in your own words for others in 1-2 paragraphs. Please do not simply quote the article.
- What did you learn that related to or supported what you read abo7ut in the course materials on biological psychology?
- What was new or surprising information?
- Describe a time when you had a major misperception about something you witnessed, observed, heard, or felt – or a combination of two or three senses?
- When and how did you realize your initial interpretation of the stimuli was inaccurate?
- Using the course material you read on senssations and perceptions, how do you think your senses were “fooled’?
- What specific connections can you make from the courses readings to help explain your misperception and how our senses can be fooled?
The text we use is called: PSYCHOLOGY, FROM INQUIRY TO UNDERSTANDING
AUTHORS LILIENFEILD, LYNN, NAMY, WOOLF
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|