During Week 1, you will establish the foundation and shell document for your final assignment, which will be your Big Data Strategy Plan. Each subsequent week, you will revise and complete an additional section.
First, you will select an organization (real or hypothetical) and apply your research to the development of the Big Data Strategy Plan.
The Big Data Strategy Plan will have the following Sections:
- Section 1: Organizational Background (Week 1)
- Section 2: Identification of Big Data (Week 1)
- Section 3: Big Data Analytical Tools (Week 2)
- Section 4: Big Data Analytics System Architectures (Week 3)
- Section 5: Big Data Analytics Techniques (Week 4)
- Section 6: Big Data Analytics Value Creation (Week 5)
This week, you will work on Sections 1 and 2.
The project deliverables for this week include the following:
- Organizational Background
- Provide a brief description of the organization (real or hypothetical), type of business, summary of the data types (e.g., structured and unstructured), and a summary of the current data management systems and technologies.
- Identification of Big Data
- Discuss how the current data are utilized by the company within the existing systems.
- Discuss what unstructured data may exist, which may include the generation of unstructured and big data by the users while they interact with the existing systems.
- Discuss how both forms of data support the common business analyst role.
Please submit your assignment.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|