Write a two page paper of what you have learned about how slaves lived based upon primary documents. Pick one of these topics and summarize and analyze what you have learned from the primary documents. What do you think should also be learned about this topic beyond what these three primary documents tell us? What two other sites on the Web offer primary documents about this topic?
Topics (Pick 1)
- Housing for slaves
- Food that slaves ate
- Clothing slaves wore
- Educating slaves
- Working conditions
- Family connections among slaves
- THESE ARE THE 6 SUBJECTS YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM. PICK ONLY 1!
The paper should be 500-600 words, single spaced within paragraphs, and double spaced between paragraphs. Have a title for your paper and put your name and date on it. Use MLA for citations both in the text and in a Works Cited page.
Possible organization for Paper #1
- Paragraph 1: Introduction of the topic and the three primary documents.
- Paragraph 2: Description of this area of life by slaves.
- Paragraph 3: What else should be researched to find out more about this aspect of slave life?
- Paragraph 4: Two possible places on the Internet to find out more about this topic (list and describe two good sources of primary documents about slavery)
- Paragraph 5: Conclusions about primary documents offering researchers complete and conclusive information about this topic.
The links needed for this paper are attached. Please do not use any other links other than those provided, if not really necessary, but it is important to use PRIMARY RESOURCES! IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO USE THREE PRIMARY DOCUMENTS TOTAL AS WELL AS PROPER IN-TEXT CITATIONS.
YOU COULD START BY USING ” In this narrative, (name of the person who wrote the narrative) describes …
He states in his narrative that “…..”
Another narrative states that “…..”
Other slave narratives such as the one from “…” or “…” mention “….”
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|