https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png 0 0 admin https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png admin2024-02-16 23:06:422024-02-16 23:06:42accounting discussion 19
- Using the SEC 10-K for your company, answer the following questions.
- Do not cut and paste from your company SEC report.
- Reading the notes to the financial statements, as well as the balance sheet, post information about the Accounts Receivable for your company. Who owes the company money? It is possible that your selected company does not report accounts receivable as a separate line item because the company does not generally sell on credit terms.
- Search for the phrase “Bad Debts” or Allowance (for collectible accounts). When you read the balance sheet, you may see that the receivables are listed as a net of $X,XXX to show the Allowance for Bad Debts. Comment about the changes in Accounts Receivable and the Allowance for Bad Debts. Are they increasing or decreasing? How does this relate to sales (are sales increasing or decreasing)?
- Property, Plants, and Equipment / PPE (Capital Assets; Fixed Assets): Comment about PPE and accumulated depreciation. How are these values changing from year to year: PPE, Accumulated Depreciation, and Net PPE?
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.We dont use AI in our work. We refund your money if AI is detected
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity.We have ZERO TOLERANCE TO USE OF AI
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay