Imagine you are narrating a guided tour throughout the ancient Greek and Roman worlds.
Create a 700- to 1,050-word tour guide describing the places and artifacts that the tourists will see.
Include the following in your tour:
- Visit at least three cities in the ancient Greek world (this includes Greece, Crete, and modern Turkey), and describe what can be found in each.
- Three specific pieces of ancient Greek sculpture
- Artifacts from a mixture of the Bronze Age, the Golden Age, and the Hellenistic Greek periods
- Three specific pieces of ancient Roman architecture (not limited to the city of Rome, but built by Romans)
- Discuss two pieces of Roman literature. The tourists will need to be entertained during those long drives through the countryside!
- Explain the significance of each place or artifact discussed on the tour.
- Include at least five images to illustrate your guide.
- This will be presented in class.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines, but it should be written in 1st and 2nd person, since it is script read to the tourists. Include in-text citations for all outside information.
Please read the entire instructions. Everything must be included from what the description is asking.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|