HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: BUS-3750
DUE: OCTOBER 27, 2019
Online Assignment Instructions – Evaluation Plan
Page 4 of 7
- Attached Files
- WA Instructions – Evaluation Plan.pdf (203.807 KB)
Evaluation Plan using Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model
The Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model has been the accepted standard for evaluating training since the early 1960s. It looks at four different levels of outcomes:
- Level 1 – Reaction
- Level 2 – Learning
- Level 3 – Behavior
- Level 4 – Results
The following resource is provided to help you prepare this assignment.
Kirkpatrick Partners. (2011). The Kirkpatrick Model. Retrieved from https://www.kirkpatrickpartners.com/Our-Philosophy/The-Kirkpatrick-Model
In this week’s written application, you will develop an evaluation plan to ensure that your employees know how to use a new piece of equipment. Your plan should include the following five sections:
1. Overview – What is your business? What is the new equipment you will be training?
2. Reaction – How will you measure whether employees feel that the training was useful?
3. Learning – At the end of training on the new equipment, how will you evaluate whether employees have learned how to use the equipment?
4. Behavior – After employees are back on the job using the new equipment, how will you evaluate whether they are using the equipment correctly?
5. Results – How will you evaluate the impact of the new equipment on your business? Will it impact revenue? or efficiency? or reduce costs? What metrics will you use to evaluate business results?
A quality response should be approximately 400 – 600 words.
Prepare your document according to the guidelines in the How do I do that? module under Course Resources. Attach your assignment file and submit through the next page in this assignment module.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|