Complete problems #1 and #7. Show work.
For problem #1, you should have four outcomes in your tree diagram but only three outcomes listed in your probability model (two outcomes are the same).
For problem #7, you should have 8 outcomes in your tree diagram but only four outcomes in your probability model (some outcomes are technically the same).
- Be sure that you create a tree diagram for each problem.
- Label the each diagram correctly (with both titles & probabilities)
- Include a probability model for each problem.
- Round decimals to three places in your probability models.
1. Fourteen red marbles and sixteen green marbles are in a bag. Two marbles are picked out one at a time and replaced after they are picked. Build a tree diagram and probability model to show the different combinations of marbles that could be pulled out of the bag.
7. A baseball player is a .400 hitter. This means that he gets a hit (single, double, triple, or home run) 40% of the time he has an at-bat. Use a tree diagram to build a probability model that shows the probability of the player having 0, 1, 2, or 3 hits if he has 3 at-bats in one game.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|