You are given the following scenarios for consideration. Select any two for your response.
- Scenario 1: Assume that the government imposed a price ceiling on gasoline in order to prevent prices from getting too high. What are the economic implications of this action in the gasoline markets? Use graphs as needed and explain your answers thoroughly.
- Scenario 2: Assume that the government imposed a price floor on wages (minimum wage) in order to make sure that workers can earn a living wage. Is this a price floor? What are the economic implications of this action in the labor markets? Use graphs as needed and explain your answers thoroughly.
- Scenario 3: What are the gains and losses of international trade? What happens when tariffs are imposed, in terms of the importing and exporting countries? Use graphs as needed and explain your answers thoroughly.
- Scenario 4: If the government doubled the tax on gasoline, would the tax revenues increase or decrease? Why? Use graphs as needed and explain your answers thoroughly.
- Using the scenarios above, prepare a 2-3 page Microsoft Word document that addresses 2 of the above scenarios and meets APA standards.
- Include a summary section in your report that contains 5-7 bullet points identifying your major findings or conclusions of your paper.
- Submit the summary section as your initial post in the Discussion Area by the due date assigned. Include the full report as an attachment to your posting.
- Continue your discussions until the end of the week by commenting on at least two other submissions by your peers, identifying the strengths and weaknesses of each post.
- All submissions must be original and all resources must be properly acknowledged.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|