Project: Poetry in Motion
How many times have you watched American Idol? It has become one of the most popular shows in the country. Families tune in week after week to see how each of the performers evolve andgrow and improve. Imagine that you are one of the contestants, and the audio you submitted to the Poetry in Motion Discussion was your audition tape. You have been accepted as a contestant. The next performance you will do will be on the American Idol stage with millions of people tuned in. Here is your assignment:
- Examine the review(s) your peer(s) provided in the Peer Review Discussion.
- Revise your poem to make it stronger, more focused, more concise. Carefully consider the structure, sound, and figurative language you have used to improve your poem.
- Listen to your “audition” recording to see what you did well and what you can improve.
- Make a “performance” recording that really shows off your poem. You can either audio or video record your performance.
- Write a paragraph or two that describes your inspiration and why you decided to perform your poem the way you did.
- To ensure success, examine the Poetry in Motion Rubric to see what your teacher is looking for before you submit your work.
- Post your recording and a text copy of your poem and your explanation paragraph to the Project: Poetry in Motion assignment link for grading.
Congratulations! You have completed this Unit. Please continue with the course.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|