After you do the above, write a case brief on any SCOTUS case of your choice. The case must be taken from “The top 5 Important Cases In ….” as usually shown on the second page of each new chapter like on pages 32, 66 … etc You must show the page number where you selected the case in your cover page. It must come from the section labeled “The top 5 Important Cases in ….” SCOTUS = Supreme Court Of The United States
- Year Decided
- Judge (Justice/Judge)
- Procedural History
- Court Decision
- Dissenting Opinion
- Case Significance
- Conclusions/Discussions/Policy Implications (your views)
If you are in doubt on any of the requirements or instructions on this assignment please consult the Instructor. Please comply with all of the following requirements GUIDES:
1. Please use a cover page for your written assignments, papers and projects.
2. Have an appropriate title for your work please.
3. Please use paragraphs in almost everything you write – use paragraphs as appropriate to organize your points and also to help make your work more reader-friendly.
4 Please try to meet the minimum page/word requirement – please use it to showcase your research and writing skills. Remember that the minimum page does NOT include your cover page, your abstract and your list of reference … if any. Deliverable length = 4-8 pages of narratives.
5. Please remember to use APA in-text citations to support your work so readers may not think that you are speculating or guessing – this is especially in the “Case Significance” section of your case brief. There are TWO requirements in supporting your work in the APA writing style (1) in-text citations and (2) list of references. These two requirements are needed!! This is the requirement at college level all over the world. You can cite our course text – see https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/02/
6. A list of references is required as this goes hand in hand with your in-text citations. A list of references is required. This is DIFFERENT from in-text citations.
7. Remember to arrange your list of references in alphabetical order.
8. Please use your own words. Although I am definitely not accusing anyone of anything, please note that I review your Turn-It-In Originality Report. Please note that your work should be 99.99% your own words. You can borrow ideas from any source but you must (a) summarize them in your own words AND (b) cite your sources. Please let me know if you need further assistance moving forward.
9. Please use subtitles or sub-headings like … see above itemized issues/areas … etc on top to help you organize your thoughts and also to help make your work more reader-friendly. Please note that the particular subheadings you use depend on the topic you are writing but I want you to use subheadings or subtitles in your work. Among other things, using subheadings immediately makes it clearer which of the major requirements of the assignment you covered – just by quickly reviewing your sub-headings or sub-titles. It also lets you get creative and innovative by the types of subheadings you use.
10. Relate your discussion to the real-world and please use vivid examples where appropriate – especially in the case significance section.
11. Please use double spacing – APA supports double spacing
12. What are the policy implications of your work? This is same thing as suggestions you have on how to improve things. Policy implication is also referred to as Reform Implications or Crime Control Implications.
13. What suggestions do you have based on the policy implications of your work?
14. Reference page alphabetical order
15. Use examples of Case Briefs
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|