As a relief worker for the new public health clinic in sub-Saharan Africa, you have written about both the communicable and noncommunicable diseases you will face.
You have also developed an educational plan to inform the community about the clinic. This final part will bring everything together as you discuss services and programs that the clinic can offer.
Address the following in your paper:
- Discuss at least two types of services and programs the clinic may offer to the people in the community.
- Explain how each will directly affect the community.
- Provide specific examples/scenarios.
- Analyze how would you get funding for these services.
- Why do you think there are commercials and videos out there asking people for money (e.g., Feed the Children)?
- Assess the kinds of partnerships will you need to form to ensure the success of the clinic.
- What kind of challenges will you encounter?
- Why are partnerships important to global health?
- Convey the overall importance of collective efforts to improve global health across the globe.
Your paper should be 5-6 pages in length. Use current APA formatting to style your paper and to cite your sources. Use a minimum of 5 scholarly sources, including your textbook. Integrate your sources into the paragraphs. Use internal citations pointing to evidence in the literature and supporting your ideas. You will need to include a reference page listing those sources.
See the rubric for specific grading criteria.
Due: Sunday, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time)
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|