Big Data is everywhere and various businesses around the world are driven by Big Data. However, while some businesses rely on Big Data for organizational decision making, this does not mean that the implications and applications of Big Data are properly used to ensure optimal effectiveness for the organization
For this scenario, you have been appointed as the Business Analyst for Big D Incorporated charged with providing authoritative recommendations to the Board of Directors. As the Business Analyst, the recommendation you provide will be based upon data calculated from statistical appropriate formulas. Be reminded that you are not the company’s statistician yet the Business Analyst and therefore responsible for interpreting statistical data and making the appropriate recommendations.
Big D Incorporated was offered a series of business opportunities and it is your job as the Business Analyst to provide expert insight and justification for recommendations regarding these potential prospects.
Big D Incorporated has a business opportunity to provide two different types of information to a new client. As the Business Analyst, you are tasked to assess the financial feasibility of this opportunity. The new client is a retailer and looking to expand their product offerings. However, they are requesting Big D Incorporated to assist in the decision-making process.
Prepare a presentation that addresses the following:
- Explain the difference between nominal and ordinal data.
- List 3 qualitative attributes of outdoor sporting goods that the client may want to ask consumers. Make sure 1 of the qualitative attributes is nominal.
- For each ordinal attribute, assign names for the endpoints of a 5 point rating scale.
- Explain the difference between interval and ratio data.
- List 2 quantitative attributes of outdoor sporting goods that market researchers might want to measure.
- Explain the difference between a population and a sample.
5 To 6 slide with speaker notes
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|