case study #1- Chapter 13, “Applications: Evaluating Staffing Process Results”: answer questions 1–4.
case study #2- Chapter 14, “Applications: Retention – Deciding to Act”: answer questions 1– 4.
attached textbook and rubric
This is a CASE STUDY assignment – do not answer the general end-of-chapter discussion questions in error.
- Any calculations explained in this case study should be typed in the same narrative prose as the rest of the paper. Including calculations in the paper must not result in extra white space or otherwise result in a paper that is less than three full pages of typed analysis and discussion. Continue to provide a title page, references page, and cite your references throughout the narrative.
- You must submit one MS Word attachment containing a title page, at least three complete pages of original analysis and discussion, and a references page (a minimum of one current, scholarly reference published in or after 2014).
Correct use of the APA format for in-text citations and the references list is required for all BUSI 643 assignments.
One inch margins on all four sides, and 12 point Times New Roman fonts on all pages – title page, narrative, and references list.
- Do not add extra spaces between lines, do not add extra white space at the top or bottom of pages, and do not use margins greater than one-inch. Doing so will result in a short paper and a significant grading reduction.
- Submitting 2.9 pages of typed narrative or less will result in a significant grading reduction. The required title page and required references page do not count toward the minimum page count.
- The case study must have a title page (title of paper, student’s name, course number and name, and the date submitted) and an APA-formatted references list.
- Graduate-level analysis and discussion of case study scenarios requires good narrative prose. As such, please do not submit bulleted or numbered statements in case studies.
- Use tables and figures sparingly; if these are used they must be captioned correctly in the APA format and do not count toward the three-page minimum of typed narrative.
- The APA format requires that you insert in-text citations at the correct places in the narrative each and every time someone else influenced your work and when you use the ideas, statistics, terms or information of others.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|