1. Understand the basic concepts and terminology used in Strategic Management. (Lo 1.2)
2. Understand the Corporation Social Responsibility (Lo 1.4).
3. Understand issues related to strategic competitive advantage in organizations (Lo 2.2)
Discuss the relationship between the social responsibility of a corporation and its competitive advantage. Enrich your answer by examples. (Max 700 words).
(Your answers should include outside references (other than the slides and textbook) using a proper referencing style (APA). Using references from SDL will be highly valued.
To prepare for this assignment, review Figure 4.3 entitled ‘forces driving industry competition’ from your textbook (Figure 4.2- Ch4- Slide no 18) and the text relative to Porter’s Five Forces of Competition framework. Consider the role of the following key forces of suppliers, substitutes, buyers, and potential entrants.
Select a Middle Eastern company of your choosing and assess the power of each of five forces on that firm:
- How powerful are the buyers, suppliers, and substitutes? How formidable are the barriers to entry and how intense is the rivalry among existing firms?
- Which of the forces has the biggest impact on the firm? Why?
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions. All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|