Scenario: You have been directed by your project manager to describe the software development life cycle for system development to a potential stakeholder. You decide that you will create a presentation for the stakeholder.
For your presentation, you will do the following.
- Create a six-slide original PowerPoint presentation.
- Include a title slide and a reference slide. These slides do not count toward the six-slide minimum requirement.
- Describe the software development life cycle as a whole.
- Identify and explain each of the different phases of the software development life cycle.
- Include at least one graphic or image that correlates to the content. Remember to cite your graphic(s) or image(s).
- Include at least one reference in your presentation other than your graphic or image references.
- Follow APA style formatting and guidelines.
Remember to compare your presentation with the rubric before submitting it.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|