Supportive Psychotherapy versus Interpersonal Psychotherapy
Although supportive psychotherapy and interpersonal psychotherapy share some similarities, these therapeutic approaches have many differences. When assessing clients and selecting therapies, it is important to recognize these differences and how they may impact your clients. For this Assignment, as you compare supportive and interpersonal psychotherapy, consider which therapeutic approach you might use with your clients.
Compare supportive psychotherapy and interpersonal psychotherapy
- Recommend therapeutic approaches for clients presenting for psychotherapy
- Reflect on supportive and interpersonal psychotherapeutic approaches.
In a 1- to 2-page paper, address the following:
- Briefly describe how supportive and interpersonal psychotherapies are similar.
- Explain at least three differences between these therapies. Include how these differences might impact your practice as a mental health counselor.
- Explain which therapeutic approach you might use with clients and why. Support your approach with current 3-4 evidence-based literature.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|