***INSTRUCTION FILE https://troy.instructure.com/courses/50045/files/3… PLEASE GO TO INSTRUCTIONS TAB in EXCEL***
****ALL WORK MUST BE DONE IN EXCEL LINK ***
1. Go to www.cars.com
2. Using the drop down menus/ enter in:
a. Choose “Used Cars”
b. Choose your assigned car model (bar of car)
c. Choose your assigned model of car (type)
d. Choose “250 miles from”
e. Enter in 30909 zip code
3. Find at least ten cars that meet your criteria (*choose no more that two from the same year).
4. Record the YEAR, MILEAGE, and PRICE in your Excel worksheet.
5. Take screen shots of each car and paste them in your Excel spreadsheet where indicated.
6. Create a scatter plot of YEAR vs PRICE in your Excel worksheet where indicated.
a. Label the scatter plot (title, x-axis, y-axis)
b. Add a trend line
7. Repeat step 56 for MILEAGE vs PRICE and YEAR vs MILEAGE
8. Using Excel, calculate the correlation coefficients for (place them in worksheets provided for each variable set in your Excel file):
a. YEAR and PRICE
b. MILEAGE and PRICE
c. YEAR and MILEAGE
9. Explain your work in the text boxes provided for each variable set.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|