Interview a certified special education teacher at the educational level (PK- 12) of your program, about the following:
- What are some similarities and differences among students with and without exceptionalities?
- What are some characteristics of various exceptionalities and the educational implications for students with exceptionalities?
- What is the effect an exceptionality can have on a student’s academic and social development, attitudes, interests, and values?
- How do you collaborate with general education teachers?
- In what ways do you address the unique learning needs of the individuals with exceptionalities in the classroom, including for those students with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds?
- How do you protect the privacy of students with exceptionalities? What are some dilemmas you have experienced with this?
In 250-500 words, summarize and reflect upon your interview and on the professionalism and integrity of protecting student privacy. In addition, be sure to explain how you will use your findings in your future professional practice, citing two recommended strategies for differentiating instruction based on learning differences.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|