Self-signed SSL/TLS certificates are typically used for the following reasons:
- Testing environments
- When a CA is not present or an organization doesn’t want to spend resources creating their own CA.
- When an organization doesn’t want to spend the money on a known CA such as GoDaddy, Verisign, Thawte, etc.
Before the Zeus Books website goes online, you have to test the website you created in Week 2 using a self-signed certificate on the Login page only.
On the basis of your understanding of the above topic, create a 3- to 4page report in a Microsoft Word document addressing the following:
- Screenshot showing that the Login page is using a self-signed certification. Be sure to include a screenshot of the certificate details window (one page).
- Description of how the three major web browsers—Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome present SSL/TLS certificates differently to the end user (two pages).
- Summary of the importance of a SSL/TLS certificate for websites (one page).
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.
- Name your document SU_ITS4109_W3_PP3_LastName_FirstInitial.doc
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|