https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png 0 0 admin https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png admin2023-03-21 07:59:182023-03-21 08:00:12saving for a car
regarding compound interest with attention to the following formulas:
A = P(1+ r/n)nt
A = Pert
Not too long ago, it was possible to find a one-year Certificate of Deposit (CD) that would pay 5.50% interest compounded daily. The CD interest rates available today have changed.
Create a new discussion thread, including the following information:
- Assume that you have x dollars saved (you choose a specific dollar amount) and would like to purchase a used car in two years.
- Calculate the interest earned over the two-year span on your chosen dollar amount at the 5.50% interest rate, compounded daily, for a one year CD. Show your work.
- Calculate how much you will have saved with this account in two years. Show your work.
- Investigate bank interest rates available in your area for a one year CD.
- Calculate how much money you will have in two years if the interest is compounded monthly or continuously. Show your work.
- How did the change in rates affect your purchasing power?
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|