What Can We Live Without? write about energy drinks how we can live without it and how it can affect our health
After conversations about appeals and fallacies that are found in the “texts” that surround us, and the work of Wallace, Carson, and Leopold, we’ll now turn to making our own argument, based on the Toulmin model of argument, exploring the questions: “What Can We Live Without?”
In this paper, you will
- Make an argument according to the Toulmin Model of argument answering the question “What Can We Live Without?”
To do that, you will:
- Make a clear Claim, and expand on that through necessary points made in body paragraphs
- Establish the Grounds for your argument
- Understand the Warrant that connections your Claim and Grounds
- Bring in multiple perspectives as Backing and Rebuttal, where necessary.
If you have these mapped out for class on 9/24, that would be wonderful.
Another way to approach this might be to answer one of these questions:
- What is a habit or practice you enjoy, but might have ethical issues that are cause for concern?
- How might your personal habits (and thus larger cultural habits) be harming the environment, and what could be done to mitigate those?
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|