This assignment will address the fourth step in preparing for the final paper assignment, the choice of Personality Assessment Measure Results you will use in an analysis supporting a job choice and performance.
Choose a minimum of 3 of the Personality Assessment Measures to use in the analysis.
Write a 1 to 3 page paper (500-700 words) in which you do the following.
- Cite from which 3 Personality Assessment Measures you will apply the results to an analysis to support your job choice and performance.
- Describe the results of the three measures you will use for your personality analysis to support your job choice and performance.
- Describe the use of the results to support your job choice and performance.
The 3 measure you should discuss are The Social-Desirability Scale, Test for Vocational Fit and Morningness Eveningness Questionnaire.
I scored a 12 on the Social-Desirability Scale which is alinged with caring about others and their responses. I scored a 54 for ocationalFit, which again showed a high Social occupational interest. Scored a
I chose Social Worker for my career choice because of the results. I scored high in the Social areas of both the The Social-Desirability Scale and the The Social-Desirability Scale evalutations. They show an average degree of concern for the social desirability of their responses, and it may be that their general behavior represents an average degree of conformity to social rules and conventions. Regarding the Morningess Eveningness evaluation, I am neither a morning nor evening person, so I would be able to help people at any time of the day.
Attached are the files and websites for your reference of the tests and how to expalin them etc.
- Cite the textbook within the paper when using information from it. Use APA citing style.
- For help with the APA citing style, if needed, see the following, Taylor, D. (2017, May 4). In-Text Citations Made Easy. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbyJdMz-Ato.
- Complete the reference section with the sources you cite. Complete it in APA style.
- For help with completing the reference section, if needed, see the following, Jones, B., & Hurley, G. (2012, September 10). Purdue OWL: APA Formatting: Reference List Basics. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpAOi8-WUY4.
- The word count does not include the abstract or the references.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|