1) Why do we use fit a trend-line to our data plots?
2) what is the most important relationship between parameters?
3) what is the difference between the Face Area vs Edge trend-line and the Volume vs Edge one?
4) what does the
value tells us?
5) why do we use “Power Fit” for the Area vs Edge data and “Linear Fit” for the Hooke’s Law experiment data?
6) Using the property of slop, how can we characterize the equilibrium state of a spring?
7) What information do we get from the y-intercept?
8) During the Hooke’s Law experimenter, if gravity was all the sudden turned off, what two things would change?
9) why does the net force has to be zero for the Spring-Mass system to be at equilibrium? (Use the formula for Hooke’s law and Newton’s second Law)
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|